Filter & Analyze Traffic KPIs
Rank Ranger presents Google Analytics data in an organized and logical format with so many customization and segmentation options that you might decide to share multiple versions of the same marketing analysis report using different traffic metrics and a custom title.
Our Search Traffic reports can be filtered by traffic type, transactions, events, and built in and custom segments and goals that were created in the website’s Google Analytics profile. Results can be compared to a previous time period for trend reports of key metric statistics at a glance including:
- Page Views
- Avg. Time on Site
- Bounce Rate
- New Users
- Goal Completions
- Goal Conversions
Using the Search Traffic Overview, Traffic Sources and Traffic Monthly Snapshot reports you can answer basic questions about traffic like:
- How many visitors came to the website? New users vs. old? How long did they stay?
- Were they engaged and did they convert?
- Which sites referred traffic to the website?
- Which keywords provided the most traffic?
- What percentage of traffic is from paid vs. organic search, email marketing, direct link, referrals and social media marketing?